Sonar Cloud Analysis not picking up the right folder

Hi Team,

I am trying to setup Sonar Cloud Analysis using my azurebuild pipeline, and I have provided below sonar.java.sources
sonar.java.binaries props to identify the folder to be used for Analysis. But I think it is not picking up the folders, its shows zero lines scanned, and in the code section of Sonar Cloud UI its not listing any folder locations within the project.Could you please tell me which are the right params which can help Sonar Cloud identify the folders to be picked up for Analysis.

Kind Regards,
Renjini.

Hi Team,

Also it is only taking an xml file to be analysed and no other Java files, could you please help me with the prop/params of Sonar cloud which can be used to set the folder locations to be analysed with in an azure project.

Kind regards
Renjini

Hi Renjini,

Can you provide the full analysis logs, please?

The analysis / scanner log is what’s output from the analysis command. Hopefully, the log you provide - redacted as necessary - will include that command as well.

This guide will help you find them.

Ann

Dear Ann,

I was able to fix by setting the goal as maven build, it has automatically taken the binaries for scanning as part of the build.

Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,
Renjni.

1 Like