Soanr-scanner stucks at CSS Rules

Template for a good false-positive report, formatted with Markdown:

• versions used (SonarQube, Scanner, language analyzer)
  • minimal code sample to reproduce (with analysis parameter, and potential instructions to compile).

Wrap code around triple quote ``` for proper formatting

I am trying to run analysis on CSS files but some how the scanner stuck at a same point all the time.

My command:

sonar-scanner -X -Dsonar.host.url=http://sonar:9000/sonarqube -Dsonar.projectName=test -Dsonar.projectVersion=1.0 -Dsonar.projectKey=keys:keyss -Dsonar.sources=sourcefolder-name  

Below is the point where it gets stuck

05:39:20.961 INFO: Sensor SonarCSS Metrics [cssfamily]
05:39:21.346 WARN: Metric 'comment_lines_data' is deprecated. Provided value is ignored.
05:39:23.909 INFO: Sensor SonarCSS Metrics [cssfamily] (done) | time=2948ms
05:39:23.909 INFO: Sensor SonarCSS Rules [cssfamily]
05:39:23.909 DEBUG: Checking node version
05:39:23.967 DEBUG: Using Node.js v14.7.0
05:39:23.967 DEBUG: Deploying bundle to /opt/websphere/wcbd/.scannerwork

It does go beyond this point, not sure what is wrong here. Please guide me if I am missing something here. I even tried to exclude css file so this step do not come but even after excluding it with -Dsonar.exclusions=**/*.css the scanner gets stuck at the same point.

Result for Soanr version

INFO: Scanner configuration file: /home/wcuser/JenkinsSlave/tools/hudson.plugins.sonar.SonarRunnerInstallation/PB_Sonarqube_scanner/conf/sonar-scanner.properties
INFO: Project root configuration file: NONE
INFO: SonarScanner 4.3.0.2102
INFO: Java 1.8.0_251 IBM Corporation (64-bit)
INFO: AIX 7.1 ppc64

Hi @bhaviksjoshi ,

Welcome to SonarSource Community! :sonarsource:

Sorry for the late reply… Can you reattempt your analysis with our latest version of SonarQube 8.8 and try again? Please show the entirety of your console logs with DEBUG flag enabled as you did before.

Joe