Hi! Thanks in advance for any help and insight.
- Azure DevOps Server (17.143.28621.4)
- SonarQube server 7.7 (build 23042)
- SonarQube Azure DevOps plugin (version 4.7.2)
- Task: Prepare Analysis Configuration (version 4.7.2)
- Task: Run Code Analysis (version 4.6.3)
Note: I find it strange that the individual task versions are out of sync. I deleted the
_tasks folder on my build agents to try and resolve this, but that did not work.
As of sometime on 8/14/2019 (error below is from today), I am seeing a failure for the Run Code Analysis task:
2019-08-15T14:02:05.3381813Z ##[error]java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to load properties from file F:\Build\Agent1\_work\4\.sonarqube\out\.sonar\report-task.txt
The analysis itself completes successfully, it is just the specific task that fails right at the end (which fails the build).
Steps to reproduce
Setup a build like the following for a .Net Core 2.1 project (this also affects .Net Framework 4.5+ projects):
- NuGet Restore
- Prepare Sonar Analysis
- Run Code Analysis
Prepare Sonar Analysis task definition
- task: SonarQubePrepare@4 inputs: SonarQube: '$(Sonar.ServiceConnection)' projectKey: '$(Sonar.ProjectKey)' projectName: '$(Sonar.ProjectName)' extraProperties: | sonar.projectDescription = '$(Sonar.ProjectDescription)' sonar.links.scm = '$(Build.Repository.Uri)' sonar.links.ci = '$(Build.BuildUri)'
For the time being, I can allow the build to continue on error as SonarQube reports the analysis successfully. However, this is not ideal.