rg.sonar.scanner.issue.ignore.scanner.IssueExclusionsLoader: Dangling meta character '*' near index 0

After upgrading Sonar CE to EE our pipeline started to generate this error, is it possible to adjust without downgrading? What other alternative would you have?

Bug

• versions used ( [SonarSource SA Enterprise Edition Version 7.9.1 (build 27448)
  • error observed ( [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.8.0.2131:sonar (default-cli) on project ykcob-api-convenios-v1: Unable to load component class org.sonar.scanner.scan.filesystem.ProjectFileIndexer: Unable to load component class org.sonar.scanner.scan.filesystem.FileIndexer: Unable to load component class org.sonar.scanner.issue.ignore.scanner.IssueExclusionsLoader: Dangling meta character ‘*’ near index 0

[ERROR] *.ts
)

• Scan
  • potential workaround = I do not know

Hi,

Did you do the edition upgrade within the same version or did you upgrade version and edition together? I ask because I’m trying to understand everything that changed; an edition upgrade shouldn’t have any impact on running analysis.

Ann