We would like to release a new version of the Azure Active Directory (AAD) Authentication Plug-in for SonarQube
Please have a look and let us know if there is any blocker or issue prevent the release.
What is new?
Support SonarQube >=7.1
Apply branding guidelines for Azure Active Directory (#52)
Adding support for National cloud deployments
Support for Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Documentation updates to match new Azure portal.
- Fix an issue with user ID uniqueness cause the upgrade from older versions to fail.
How to try?
- Link to plugin binaries to be tested: https://github.com/SonarQubeCommunity/sonar-auth-aad/releases/tag/1.1-RC2
- Link to project page and documentation: https://github.com/SonarQubeCommunity/sonar-auth-aad/blob/master/README.md
- Link to project on GitHub: https://github.com/SonarQubeCommunity/sonar-auth-aad
The feedback period will end in 5 days. (8th October 2018)