- Version used: 7.9.4 (build 35981)
- A file no longer in the patchset for git submission is counted in the SQ analysis
- Load a patchset to Gerrit which includes file A, in error due to a mistaken update, which SQ flags file A for uncovered code
- Load a new patchset with file A removed
- SQ still includes file A in its stats analysis for uncovered code
Welcome to the community!
First, your version is past EOL. You should upgrade to either the latest version or the current LTS at your earliest convenience. Your upgrade path is:
7.9.4 → 7.9.6 → 8.9.3 → 9.2.1 (last step optional)
If your error persists after upgrade, please come back to us.