- Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit, build 19045
- Visual Studio version: Professional 2022, Version 17.6.4
- SonarLint plugin version: 18.104.22.168872
- Programming language you’re coding in: C#
- Is connected mode used:
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): SonarCloud, not sure how to check the version.
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
SonarLint, when used in combination with Auto Save File 2022 (GitHub - hrai/auto-save-vs-extension: An extension that automatically saves the file as you're working on it. - Auto Save File - Visual Studio Marketplace), the Visual Studio Quick Actions menu (default keybinds: Alt+Enter or Ctrl + .) will automatically hide when autosave is triggered.
The file does not need to be changed for this to happen. It seems connected to the Auto-save timer, regardless of whether the file has changed.
Disabling either Sonarlint or Auto-Save-File will prevent this behavior, and you will get the normal Quick Actions behavior.