Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
- SonarQube Version: 8.5.1 Community Edition
- what are you trying to achieve
- Currently, the scan continues to fail with the following error.
- Fail to process request “API”, java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fail to insert data of CE task
- Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not read block 390 in file “base/16384/16478”: read only 0 of 8192 bytes
- We are using bitnami Postgresql docker container (GitHub - bitnami/bitnami-docker-postgresql: Bitnami Docker Image for PostgreSQL)
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
- I performed restart action but it didn’t solve it.
How should I accept this case?
May I know the best practice in situation?