Template for a good bug report, formatted with Markdown:
- versions used (SonarQube : * Community Edition
Version 7.7 (build 23042)
- error observed : quality profile for one project in sonarqube getting changed for each analysis. when we check in quality profiles it show the project is assigned to that particular profile but when we go in project overview it shows different profile which is default sonar_way.
Also from activity logs we come to know that the sonar profiles changed from this to this.
PFB are the sonar analysis steps added in project:
path to source directories (required)
- steps to reproduce : run the sonar analysis.
- potential workaround : checked the logs for build output. in logs it is showing as used profiles. the profiles are changing for each run even we have set the appropriate profile to project.