- SonarQube Developer Edition 7.9.1 with the latest version of each plugin.
- Bitbucket Server 6.3.1
- Jenkins 2.172 LTS
- Gradle 4.10.2
- Kotlin 1.3.11
Issue in short: when we update a pull request and create an issue, this issue is not reported by SonarQube on the pull request.
- we create a branch from the master
- we create a pull request from this branch to the master
- we introduce, for test purpose, a high severity issue like:
val test = "xxx" + val yetAnotherPassword6 = "zzzzz"
- the pull request is scanned by Jenkins using:
./gradlew \ build jacocoTestReport sonarqube \ -Dsonar.pullrequest.bitbucketserver.project=CLOUD \ -Dsonar.pullrequest.bitbucketserver.repository=bitbucket-project \ -Dsonar.pullrequest.key=40 \ -Dsonar.pullrequest.branch=master \ -Dsonar.pullrequest.base=feature/410-sonarqube
The PR entry is correctly visible in SonarQube, but NO issue is detected
We’ve performed the tests several times, adding more and more issues, still nothing.
We bought the Developer Edition especially for this feature and right now, the PR quality gate is pretty useless.
It’s likely an error on our side, so any help would be very much appreciated.