- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps)
Gitlab?! Can’t see it in the settings
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI)
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
Gitlab CI example was used as is
- Languages of the repository
Project is private
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
- Steps to reproduce
Open a merge request in Gitlab, wait until sonar analysis is completed.
Then there is a warning showing “Pull request decoration did not happen. Provider ‘gitlab’ is not supported.”
Is it really not supported in SonarCloud? OnPrem this worked flawlessly. We were just about to migrate to SonarCloud but this would be showstopper.
Here it states “SonarCloud decorates your merge requests, giving you the feedback you need, right in your GitLab repositories.”. How do I configure it? It’s not existent in the ALM settings. I’m really confused and it would be great if someone could shed some light into this. If you need additional information I’m happy to give those!