Pull Request Decoration failed with AzureDevOps

Hello community,

I trie to use Pull Request Decoration with AzureDevOps but nothing is done in my PR.
In the ce log, we have this warning message:
2021.05.07 09:27:40 WARN ce[AXlGJ14CydCWwFzQQZv8][c.s.C.D.C.C] Failed to decorate Azure DevOps Pull Request: API resource location 225f7195-f9c7-4d14-ab28-a83f7ff77e1f is not registered on https://mycompanyserver/. HTTP 403 Forbidden
2021.05.07 09:27:40 INFO ce[AXlGJ14CydCWwFzQQZv8][o.s.c.t.p.a.p.PostProjectAnalysisTasksExecutor] Pull Request decoration | status=SUCCESS | time=85ms
2021.05.07 09:27:40 INFO ce[AXlGJ14CydCWwFzQQZv8][o.s.c.t.CeWorkerImpl] Executed task | project=GiscarCAB | type=REPORT | pullRequest=142 | id=AXlGJ14CydCWwFzQQZv8 | submitter=F289178 | status=SUCCESS | time=3323ms

Do you have some idea about this issue?

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    • SonarQube 8.5
    • AzureDevOps Server Dev17.M153.5

Hi @Furiphan ,

Please check these other threads and see if it helps:

For a HTTP status 403 FORBIDDEN error, it seems that your authentication credentials are not allowed, so this could be the password or permissions. Please review both your global configurations and project-level PR decoration configurations and confirm that they are correct and up-to-date: Azure DevOps Integration | SonarQube Docs

Next, I would recommend generating a fresh token in Azure DevOps that is authorized for the scope: Code (read and write) and replace the existing token in your SonarQube instance’s global Administration > ALM integrations section and try analysis again.

Lastly, double-check your proxy configurations (make sure you can ping to your SQ server from the build machine) and/or check for firewall issue between the two systems with your network team.

Joe