Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps)
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
We have a working Pull Request decoration. But one of the projects we have, wants to remove the decoration and base only on Quality Gate status check in Pull Request. Is it possible to have a Quality Gate status check without decoration (comments) added to PR? From what I read in documentation, it’s not possible, but maybe I’m missing something.