Overview and Measures tabs are missing from the PR analysis report

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
  • what are you trying to achieve
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this

SonarQube Version 7.1 Developer Edition
Sonar-Scanner : “3.3.0.1492”
GitHub Plugin : “1.4.2(build 1027)”

Using above combination of softwares, I am trying to get the Overview (tab) (Quality Gate, Metrics) and Measures tab in the PR analysis. Just like in the image I have uploaded.

Thanks In Advance
Rama

Hi Rama,

To get what you show in your screenshot, you’ll have to upgrade to the current SonarQube version: 7.7.

Ann

Thanks Ann, for the reply. Unfortunately, I cannot upgrade because 60% of our projects are using Groovy. I learned that SonarQube is not any more supporting Groovy language which is very disappointing for us and we have to stick with 7.1 Dev Edition.

Hi,

You’ll be happy to learn that an updated version of the community Groovy plugin (to be clear: not supported by SonarSource) entered the marketplace today. It’s compatible from 6.7 forward.

Ann

Thanks for the update.
To be clear, this community groovy plugin will not work with sonarqube latest edition. Correct?

Thanks
Rama.

Hi Rama,

To be clear, this community groovy plugin will work with the latest version.

Ann

Hi Ann,

When I did POC work using 7.6 Dev edition. It didn’t work. Is there any configuration that I was missing?

Thanks
Rama

Hi Rama,

You did that today?

Ann

No, beginning of May 2019.

Hi Rama,

This part bears repeating (emphasis added):

:slight_smile:
Ann

Thanks Ann. I will try this with latest sonar qube community edition.

Thanks Ann. It worked with sonarqube 7.8. I am having problem with starting sonarqube server 7.9.

Hi Rama,

Please open a new thread for that and include any errors in your server logs.

Ann

Hi Ann,

Sorry for replying to old thread but we are at sonar 7.9 and dont see measures tab. Please advise!