Old lines detected as changed line during pull request analysis

Hello Community,

below are the tools used:
version control - github.com
sonarqube - 9.5
branch community plugin 1.12.0
ci - jenkins

full scan is run on mainline branch everyday and pull request decoration is enabled for mainline branch and sonarqube analysis is triggered on every commit, merged commit is checked out by the pipeline

below is the pull request analysis command that is used

/opt/sonar-scanner-4.6.1.2450-linux/bin/sonar-scanner -Dsonar.host.url="$SONAR" -Dsonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8 -Dsonar.sources="$sonar" -Dsonar.projectVersion=1.0 -Dsonar.projectKey="x" -Dsonar.projectName="x" -Dsonar.login="$SONAR_TOKEN" -Dsonar.verbose=true -Dsonar.pullrequest.key="${ghprbPullId}" -Dsonar.pullrequest.branch="$ghprbSourceBranch" -Dsonar.pullrequest.base="$ghprbTargetBranch" -Dsonar.scm.revision="$ghprbActualCommit" -Dsonar.java.binaries="$lib" -Dsonar.java.libraries="caches/modules-2/files-2.1/**/*.jar"

Issue : sonarqube wrongly identifies unchanged code in pr as changed code in dashboard(image 1 from dashboard) and reports issues on unchanged line in github(image2)

but if i see in github there was no change made at line 44(pic from github pr)

any Help/Suggestions are much appreciated

@ganncamp

Hey there.

Please don’t tag individuals not involved in a thread. You might think it raises it to the top of their list, but it actually puts it at the bottom.

We also can’t support the Community Branch plugin in this community. If you face this issue using the Developer Edition of SonarQube, let us know!

hello,
individual was tagged becuase they asked me to raise a new thread so i thought of notifying them!

regarding the issue , i am expecting sonarqube community to atleast provide a solution for sonarqube part where wrong lines of code are highlighted as changed code!

Also this issue has got nothing to do with community plugin i beileve since fetching blame information from github is all done by sonarqube tool!

any update on this ?

I have the same problem