- ALM used: Azure DevOps
- CI system used: Azure DevOps
- Scanner command used when applicable: Azure DevOps plugin with scanner mode MSBuild
- Languages of the repository: C#, JS, CSS, LESS, SCSS
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL: private
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting:
I am setting up SonarCloud for a large private project at the company I work for. I have added the three following tasks to our Azure DevOps CI pipeline:
- task: SonarCloudPrepare@1 inputs: SonarCloud: 'SonarCloudSvcConn' organization: '***' scannerMode: 'MSBuild' projectKey: 'ECommerce' projectName: 'ECommerce'
MSBuild gets called…
- task: SonarCloudAnalyze@1 - task: SonarCloudPublish@1 inputs: pollingTimeoutSec: '300'
And the pipeline has run successfully and I can see analysis results in SonarCloud, so I thought all was well however the number of lines of code shown was much lower than I expected so I started looking through files and found many didn’t appear to have been scanned, e.g:
The lines of code column against
Other files do get scanned:
When I looked on the build agent at the FilesToAnalyze.txt, I can see that the
TipController should be analyzed:
The project that this is in is an MVC.Net web application containing a mixture of C#, JS, CSS etc… and as far as I can see only the CSS has results in SonarCloud.
Many other projects within the same solution have had their C# scanned and results are in SonarCloud.
Can anyone help?