[NEW RELEASE] SonarQube CNES Report 3.2.2

Hi everyone,

We would like to submit a new version of the SonarQube CNES Report plugin that we have developed.
Here comes the required piece of information:

If you’re interested in the release notes of the initial 3.2.0 version, here they are : https://github.com/lequal/sonar-cnes-report/releases/tag/3.2.0

Thanks a lot for having a look at this plugin !

Alexis

1 Like

Hi Alexis,

i’m interested in your plugin. Didn’t know about new releases after 3.0.1, got no response for

Checked all releasenotes since 3.0.1 and found no answer.
Are those errors fixed ?
Will test it with Sonarqube 7.9.1, 8.1 and 8.2

Gilbert

Hi Alexis,

The changelog you provided in your Marketplace PR is far more detailed than the one you link to as your actual changelog. I sense something is awry with the process here. Since the changes left out of the official changelog are significant, I think I need to see that updated before I can approve your PR & update the Marketplace.

Thanks for understanding,
Ann

1 Like

Hi Gilbert !

Sorry for the lack of response… Louis was an intern in our company at that time, and he had to leave a few days after releasing the plugin for the first time.
If you have an issue, I think it’s better if you open one on the GitHub project.
Anyway, thanks for the feedback !

Alexis

Hi @ganncamp !

Version 3.2.2 is the second fix we published for version 3.2 of our plugin.
So the full details are in the 3.2.0 release notes, it’s the last link in my message.
If you feel like it would be a problem, I could add the full release notes of 3.2.0 inside the 3.2.2 ones.
Is that what you ask for ?

Thanks for your reply !

Alexis

Hi Alexis,

I didn’t pick up on that. Since the 3.2.0 version didn’t go into the Marketplace, then from a SQ user perspective (based on what will be available in the Marketplace) there are a lot of “missing” changes here that should be made visible somehow. I don’t usually ask for this, but maybe an explicit link or ‘See Also’ in the notes for 3.2.2 to 3.2.0?

Ann

Hi,

thanks for the details, i’ll use github after testing.

Hi Ann,

Oh… ok, I get it now and you’re right, it’s not clear from a SQ user perspective.
I updated the release notes of 3.2.2 here : https://github.com/lequal/sonar-cnes-report/releases/tag/3.2.2
Could you tell me if that’s explicit enough from your point of view ?

Alexis

Hi Alexis,

I’m good with your updates. I’ve requested some changes to your PR. They’re actually all optional, so if you want to proceed as-is, just let me know.

Ann

Hi Ann,

Any feedback is appreciated so I answered on the PR. :grinning:

Alexis

After our discussions, I believe changes remain on your side. Please ping this thread when we’re ready to go.

Ann

I agree with you, changes were needed.
Hopefully, everything is ok now, I updated the PR.

Alexis

Hi Alexis,

Done!

:smiley:
Ann

Hi Ann,

Great !
Thank you very much for your time & feedback :smiley:

Alexis