1C (BSL) Community Plugin 1.1.0 is finally out.
- Quick changelog: Cognitive Complexity metric, 9 new rules, settings ui and documentation polishing, reduced RAM consumption.
- SonarQube compatibility: 7.9+
- Plugin homepage: https://1c-syntax.github.io/sonar-bsl-plugin-community/en/
- Sources: https://github.com/1c-syntax/sonar-bsl-plugin-community
- Download URL: https://github.com/1c-syntax/sonar-bsl-plugin-community/releases/download/v1.1.0/sonar-communitybsl-plugin-1.1.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/1c-syntax/sonar-bsl-plugin-community/releases/tag/v1.1.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=1c-syntax_sonar-bsl-plugin-community
Link to the sonar-update-center-properties PR: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/41
SonarSource, please, check this up, and if everything is “ok” publish new release to the Marketplace.
P.S. We are still working on table rendering in
CanonicalSpellingKeywords rule. Other @ganncamp remarks from 1.0.1 thread was taken into account and fixed.