Using SonarQube 8.6 (build 39681)
Using SonarScanner.MSBuild 184.108.40.20609
Trying to run scan and upload analysis results to SonarQube for a project named (generically) Company.Testing.Library. The name appears to be forcing it to be recognized as a test project and the logs indicate that all files under that path are associated with the sonar.tests property. Result: none of the source files are listed under the Code section in SonarQube and the analysis produces no results.
I have tried the following:
- adding my directory to sonar.sources parameter
- setting sonar.tests to the unit test directory (Company.Testing.Library.Tests)
- adding my directory to sonar.inclusions both on the command line and in the project properties on the server
- set sonar.msbuild.testProjectPattern to “Company.Testing.Library.Tests” from the command line /d:sonar.msbuild.testProjectPattern=“Company.Testing.Library.Tests”
- combinations of all the above
I’m still not able to get the source files scanned. Is there a way to achieve this or am I forced to rename the .NET project?