Missing FilesToAnalyse txt in the .sonarqube/out folder

Hello Support Team,

I am using Sonarqube (7.3) integrated with Teamcity Sonarscanner for MSbuild. During the build step I observered that there are numerous numbered folders being created in the teamcitycheckoutdirectory.sonarqube\out folder. Does each folder relate to individual project in the solution? Should I be concerned if the FilesToAnalyse.txt and projectInfo.xml or output-cs folder is not created in one of the numbered folders?

Hello Nikitha,

Does each folder relate to individual project in the solution? Should I be concerned if the FilesToAnalyse.txt and projectInfo.xml or output-cs folder is not created in one of the numbered folders?

The directory structure in the .sonarqube folder is internal Scanner for MSBuild mechanics. As long as you get proper results of your analysis you do not need to worry about this directory structure.

Greetings,
Kris

1 Like

The CI is failing at the analysis step! can I analyse the issue using any of the files in this folder?

Negative. Is it failing because of code quality issues detected ? If so then you can investigate these issues in SonarQube. If the failure is a technical one (abnormal failure of the task) then you should provide more detailed logs in a dedicated topic.

1 Like