Hi all !
Since last monday (November 12th 2018), it appears that sonarcloud plugin repo has been updated and SonarCFamily plugin went from 5.1.1 to 6.0.
This new plugin version made popping a lot of new code smells in our project and a great part of these new issues are false positive (+112 issues, 108 false positives) essentially on 3 rules :
- Methods should not be empty (cpp:S1186)
- Nested blocks of code should not be left empty (cpp:EmptyCompoundStatement)
- Init-declarator-lists and member-declarator-lists should consist of single init-declarators and member-declarators respectively (cpp:SingleDeclarationPerStatement)
Here are examples for each rules :
Is it normal to already use the 6.0 version of plugin ? since it seems to be still under development (according to the Jira roadmap)
Is there a way to force sonar-scanner (for linux) to use a specific version ?
For your information :
- OS : Linux Fedora 28
- SonarScanner : 220.127.116.117
- SonarCloud licencing : Paid for 1M LOC
Thx for your replies