Java 17 with sonarqube 9.8

I tried to install the last version (9.8) of sonarqube from docker hub
When i run the command mvn sonar:sonar in my project spring boot, i have this error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar (default-cli) on project edgebb: Unable to load component class org.sonar.plugins.javascript.JavaScriptSensor: ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.reflect.InaccessibleObjectException-->Unable to make protected final java.lang.Class java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(java.lang.String,byte[],int,int,java.security.ProtectionDomain) throws java.lang.ClassFormatError accessible: module java.base does not "opens java.lang" to unnamed module @4e8afdad -> [Help 1]

java --version
openjdk 17.0.2 2022-01-18 LTS
OpenJDK Runtime Environment Zulu17.32+13-CA (build 17.0.2+8-LTS)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Zulu17.32+13-CA (build 17.0.2+8-LTS, mixed mode, sharing)
1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Can you please provide the full analysis log?

The analysis / scanner log is what’s output from the analysis command. Hopefully, the log you provide - redacted as necessary - will include that command as well.

This guide will help you find them.

Thx,
Ann

I’m facing the same issue with SonarQube 9.9.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar (default-cli) on project onboardingportalservice-latest: Error creating bean with name 'org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedClassloader@330c1f61-org.sonar.scanner.bootstrap.ScannerPluginRepository': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fail to parse response of api/plugins/installed: You're not authorized to run analysis. Please contact the project administrator. -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar (default-cli) on project onboardingportalservice-latest: Error creating bean with name 'org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedClassloader@330c1f61-org.sonar.scanner.bootstrap.ScannerPluginRepository': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fail to parse response of api/plugins/installed

Were you able to resolve your error?

Hi @AnjikaJain,

Welcome to the community!

Here’s your root cause:

If you have further questions, please create a new thread since this is a different issue.

Ann

Hi
Thank you Ann
I’m not sure what is causing this error. Any idea?