Problem you have
- Your JaCoCo coverage is not the same on SonarQube/SonarCloud than it is on JaCoCo
Check the following
- It might be expected because you are not looking at the right metrics. Read more about this in the SonarQube and code coverage guide.
- Your project has more than only Java/Kotlin/Scala code so when aggregated, coverage results might differs than only Java code coverage.
- If you are using Lombok, make sure that you have the right configuration using the Getting meaningful coverage results in SonarQube when using JaCoCo and Lombok guide.
- If you have coverage only for some modules, check your multi-modules setup using our Importing JaCoCo coverage report in XML format guide