From jenkins/ command prompt,
dotnet end /d:sonar.login=“”
ERROR: JAVA_HOME exists but does not point to a valid Java home
folder. No “\bin\java.exe” file can be found there.
However, JAVA_HOME path is set in environment variables.
- SonarQube installed version is 9.8(Community edition)
- Java installed version 17
- Scanner Plugin SonarScanner 5.9.2 .net 5.0+
- I wanted to do Analysis using sonarscanner for .net Project.
- I have tried changing Path in Environment variables till ex: \bin\java.exe, \bin, path before bin folder. But its throwing same error in all cases.