Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
MSBuild SonarScanner 4.1.1
- what are you trying to achieve
MSBuild.exe begin /k:sonar.project.key /d:sonar.branch= /d:sonar.login=
However, we are getting an error:
"The SonarQube MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects. Possible causes:
1. The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
2. An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0 upwards are supported.
3. The begin, build and end steps have not all been launched from the same folder.
4. None of the analyzed projects have a valid ProjectGuid and you have not used a solution (.sln) "
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
I’ve validated that the project is being built between the begin and end steps. Also I’ve validated we are using MSBuild 14.0.27530.0. In addition, I’ve validated that this is all being executed within the same folder. And finally, I’ve confirmed that we have a ProjectGuid and provided a solution file. However, none of this seems to have resolved the issue.
Thank you for your help!