Issues after moving from windows to linux agent in our ADO CI pipeline

Version: Enterprise Edition Version 9.6.1 (build 59531)

We have recently moved from using windows agents to linux in our azure devops CI pipeline where we are running sonarqube.
After this move to running on linux environment we have had to do several changes to get things working, one example is how to collect code coverage with “dotnet test”. We added the arguments --collect:"XPlat Code Coverage" -- DataCollectionRunSettings.DataCollectors.DataCollector.Configuration.Format=opencover' and updated SQ prepare with correct opencover.reportsPaths. This has increased our dotnet test execution times (expected) and decreased the SQ analysis time.

However, in the SQ analysis step we sometimes (not all the time for some reason…) see an error about a jgit config path not existing:

##[error]ERROR: Cannot save config file 'FileBasedConfig[/home/masteris/.config/jgit/config]'

This is only logged as an error, but the pipeline step is not failing and SQ seems to be able to continue. So I don’t know if this is an error that affects the SQ analysis?

After analysis and when the result is published we see that it is different compared to before. Code coverage % is lower, lines to cover is higher and for some reason one project is not reporting any coverage at all (but it should and did display it correctly before). These three metrics can of course be related, and the root problem might be that it is just this one project that is not being analyzed and displayed as having no code coverage at all by SQ.

Can you give me some insights into what I can do to get SQ to work properly again now that we have moved to linux agents in devops?

Let me know what more info you need to understand our problems.

Thanks in advance!