Is it possible to show analysis for java and python in same project in sonarqube

Hi,

I have a repo which contain both java and python source code … I already created a project for java in sonar … Now I want to enable static analysis for python for the same project … Please suggest how to do ?

Thanks,
Vinoth

Hi Vinoth,

This is how it works by default. If you’re not getting analysis of both languages in the same project then it has somehow been suppressed. You don’t mention your version of SonarQube, but here are some things to check

• presence of sonar.language in your analysis parameters - in recent versions this parameter is ignored
  • exclusions
  • file extensions set so that Python files won’t actually be recognized

HTH,
Ann

Hi Ann,

Thanks for the reply… In case if i want to include code coverage report for python along with analysis how can i do that … Can you please share some examples and documentation …

FYI, i am having single maven project with java and python … I already integrated analysis for java with code coverage using clover tool … Now i want to add analysis for python with code coverage for the same maven project …

Regards,
Vinoth

Hi Vinoth,

You integrated your Clover reports for Java by adding an analysis parameter, right? You’ll do the same for Python. You’ll find the language-specific coverage parameters here in the docs.

HTH,
Ann

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.