Is it possible to integrate SonarQube with Xamarin forms(C#) in MAC and publish the reports?

Soanrqube-> 9.9 LTS,10.0,Scanner → .NET Framework 4.6+.
SonarQube deployed in Zip file

I’m currently working to integrate sonaqube with Xamarin forms project in Visual studio2022 for MAC OS.
But I couldn’t succeed.So my question is
whether it is possible to integrate SonarQube with Xamarin forms(C#) in MAC and publish the reports?
If it is possible, please refer below for the steps I followed and correct me where I went wrong(facing issue in step3 while integrating the SonarQube in forms project)

**Step1.**Installed SonarQube9.9,did the setup and local host 9000 is up
**Step2.**Created a project and token in Sonarqube website
**Step3.**Inorder to integrate with Xamarin.forms project in MAC,tried with following SonarQube scanners for .NET

.NET Framework 4.6+ =
on terminal, changed my directory to project folder and executed the following first two commands “begin” and MSBuild and it is successful ,but the last command “end” is not working and it throws error.

1. mono /Users/sabari/Sonar/sonar-scanner-msbuild-5/SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“TestXamarin” /d:sonar.host.url=“http://localhost:9000” /d:sonar.login=“sqp_33fdfd7c82f8291d528335aa043df4845b697462”
  2. MSBuild
  3. mono /Users/sabari/Sonar/sonar-scanner-msbuild-5/SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe end /d:sonar.login=“sqp_33fdfd7c82f8291d528335aa043df4845b697462”

**Error:**Using the .NET Framework version of the Scanner for MSBuild
Post-processing started.
Calling the TFS Processor executable…
Failed to parse or retrieve arguments for command line.
The TFS Processor did not complete successfully

Used below mentioned scanner as well
.NETCore 2.1 , .NETCore 3.1 ,.NET 5+ - Not successful

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Your C# code can be analyzed, but unfortunately we don’t analyze the Xamarin forms themselves.

Ann

Hi Ann! Do you know if add Xamarin.Form, or the evolution to MAUI is on sonarqube´s roadmap?

Thank you!

Hi @Veronica_Gamarra,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry, but I’m not aware of any plans.

Ann

1 Like