I am unable the C++ code in developer version

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
  • what are you trying to achieve
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this

I am trying to analyze the c++ code in the sonarQube developer version. I setup all this in my Linux machine i am successfully executing the analysis but it doesn’t scan the code.

I am using the SonarQube Developer version

sonar-scanner version sonar-scanner-cli-4.7.0.2747-linux

Hey there.

Screenshots of logs are really difficult to read, and provide a limited picture of what’s going on. In the future, please provide text-based logs.

Based on what we can see, it looks like the language patterns have been wiped out for C++ (sonar.lang.paterns.cpp is set to **/*.-).

Somewhere, this is getting configured. You probably want to check the global/project-level Administration > Languages > C/C_++/Objective-C, project-level Project Settings > General Settings > Languages > C/C_++/Objective-C, or see if any sonar-project.properties file exists in the directory you’re executing analysis from.

i checked all of them but couldn’t fine any update on the result

So do you have minute to look on this

Hi Colin

Hope you had a nice weekend
I checked all those things but couldn’t find any update. If you have a time can we connect and look on the issue.

No coverage report can be found with sonar.coverage.jacoco.xmlReportPaths=’ target/site/jacoco/jacoco.xml,target/site/jacoco-it/jacoco.xml,build/reports/jacoco/test/jacocoTestReport.xml’. Using default locations: target/site/jacoco/jacoco.xml,target/site/jacoco-it/jacoco.xml,build/reports/jacoco/test/jacocoTestReport.xml
INFO: No report imported, no coverage information will be imported by JaCoCo XML Report Importer

I am getting the error like this can you guys look on this once

Hey Ravi,

Where have you looked? What have you found? Can you share screenshots? The more details/information you share, the better equipped somebody is to help you.

This is a community forum, and repeatedly bumping threads is not considered appropriate. Thank you.