I am interested to know if there were any findings/issues/bugs found in our code base that were detected by SonarQube

I am interested to know if there were any findings/issues/bugs found in our code base that were detected by SonarQube, is there any way to get?

Hi @sukhen75 and welcome to the community :wave:

i think there is a little confusion here. sonarqube is a product that you host on your own, so you would have to scan you code base with your sonarqube instance.
if you are talking about sonarcloud you would have to setup your project within sonarcloud and see the results of the scan in the sonarcloud dashboard.

there is documentation for sonarcloud or sonarqube

hope that helps :slight_smile:

Hi SonarSource
I am using sonarqube
I am interested to know if there were any findings/issues/bugs found in our code base that were detected by SonarQube during the CICD process, which were eventually cleared/fixed by our team. There should be some numbers/metrics. Do you have those details? which I can create report in Exel and do you know that ??

you can view these on your sonarqube projects dashboard. as you host sonarqube yourself we as sonarsource don’t have any information about those findings in your codebase

do you have any steps to do that ??
as per my need ??

Yeah as shared in my first response: https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/setup/get-started-2-minutes/