How to set customized rules from Sonarqube and get report for all issues

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    SonarQube:8.8.0.42792
  • what are you trying to achieve
    1: I would like to know how to customized rules with Sonarqube, eg:
    “This block of commented-out lines of code should be removed”
    Above is under [Severity] – Major, I may want to change it to Minor or not an issue, how should I do?

2: I would like to have a issue repotSHARLS_COM_GIT - Security Report.zip (820.8 KB) rt after do code scanning with Sonarqube, right now, i go to project – Security Reports – download as a PDF, from this PDF, it’s not include some issue when do code scanning, can those issue include in this report or other report file(refer attached image)

?
attached is current report i export from web, i cannot find those issues from this report

• what have you tried so far to achieve this
    No idea

Find way to do customize rules, just want to check can i generate a report include all scan infor with one PDF, and like mentioned earlier, current PDF only have some infor about security, if i want to include attached Blocker, Critical infor into PDF, can be done?
thanks

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

There isn’t (currently) a report that includes all your open issues. And we’re looking at the topic for future versions, so stay tuned. In the meantime, you can use the Web API (see the link to the on-board docs in your page footer) to pull the raw data if you like.

HTH,
Ann

Hi @Renhong,

Can you please give us more details on how you plan to use this report?

Chris

Maybe this plugin ($) does what you’re after, you may try it for two weeks

1 Like

Thanks for the infor, yes, i did tried that plugin, that’s what i want
thanks

Thanks for the infor

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.