- SonarQube 8.0 Community + Sonar Scanner
My process to use SonarQube:
- I installed SonarQube in Azure App Service and start it by StartSonar.bat.
- Add a new project and generate a token.
- Add service connection in Azure Devops with the token.
- Add SonarQube tasks in pipeline with process provide by https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/analysis/scan/sonarscanner-for-azure-devops/.
- When I run this pipeline, I got java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fail to download plugin error in SonarQubeAnalyze task, shown as screenshot:
The log shows that error was caused by java.net.SocketException: Connection reset (sometimes Read Timeout)
I have no idea about how this error happens or how to solve it.
Hope someone could help me, thank you.