How to export the SonarQube Analysis report to PDF or excel file

SonarQube: 7.7 CE
Scanner: 2.9

Hi @basavaiah.durisala,

You havenā€™t put a lot of information in your topic, but I think itā€™s fully related to this one: Generate pdf of analysis report

What kind of report to you want to extract? For management teams? For developers?

Let us know a bit more so we can help you,

Carine

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, i am using the sonarqube 7.7 community edition & sonar Scanner 2.9 version. I integrated sonarqube with jenkins, we are performing the sonarqube analysis, But how to report the analysis report to the Developer Team .

Is it possible to export sonarqube issues into Rally?

Hi @basavaiah.durisala,

just a quick information: no need to open multiple threads for the same topic (I saw the 2 other topics you already opened to discuss about Rally integration). Only one is OK :slight_smile:

More generally speaking, report is a feature available in Enterprise Edition, that gives you the possibility to extract a PDF report gathering information on your projects, metrics and trend history. You can ask for a trial version via our Contact/Evaluation Form or by sending a mail to contact@sonarsource.com.

If you would like to stay on Community Edition, you can extract data from SonarQube via the webAPI. Thereā€™s a link in your footer titled ā€œWeb APIā€. You can use web service calls to retrieve the data you want. It will be then up to you to extract the values from the JSON response and format the report.

Carine

2 Likes

Thanks for your help.

-> Add new step called ā€œEditable Email Notficationā€ from ā€œPost-build Actionsā€
-> Open ā€œadvanceā€ then put your dev team emails in order to receive mail each time jenkins build & sonar report
-> Fill ā€œDefault Contentā€ with your customize context :

$PROJECT_NAME - Build # $BUILD_NUMBER - $BUILD_STATUS.

Check console output to view full results.

you can browse SonarQube report to view full results.

If you cannot connect to the build server, check the attached logs.

Thanks for your reply, i am using the sonarqube 7.7 community edition & sonar Scanner 2.9 version. I integrated sonarqube with jenkins, we are performing the sonarqube analysis, But how to report the analysis report to the Developer Team .

Is it possible to export sonarqube issues into Rally?

Hi @Carine_Bayon,
You mentioned about ā€˜If you would like to stay on Community Edition, you can extract data from SonarQube via the webAPI. Thereā€™s a link in your footer titled ā€œWeb APIā€. You can use web service calls to retrieve the data you want. It will be then up to you to extract the values from the JSON response and format the report.ā€™

How can I extract by using powershell and using sonarqube token. Can you explain clearly, please. I have Sonarqube version 8.6(build 39681) in closed network area(not using sonarcloud).

After I will take these data any format , I will format them a report template(freely).
Thank you for all.

Thanks for your answer, it helped us to discover the fault.