How to config Webhoocks of sonarcloud to integrate with Slack

I created a channel in slack called (sonarcloud)

I take the url of that channel from slack api

I created webhooks in sonarcloud with the name of the channel and the url from slack api

But it can’t reach to slack and send reports
it gave me error icon in “last delivery”

How to fix that and integrate with slack

Hi,

When you click the ‘hamburger’ icon, what do you see?

Ann

Response: 400

Duration: 105ms

Payload:

data

Hi,

So it looks like the webhook is firing, but the problem is on the Slack side, since a 400 code means ‘Bad Request’.

You might need to build an intermediary to accept & parse the webhook payload & then post to Slack in a format it understands.

HTH,
Ann

Could you guide me to steps for doing and make sonar cloud reports reach slack

note that the channel on slack is public

Did anyone face this issue before

Please help me in this as it’s urgent case

Could you give me an intermediary to accept & parse the webhook payload & then post to Slack in a format it understands.

Reminder

Hey @Orwa_Bafaqeer

This is a community forum – it’s not appropriate to regularly bump topics or demand help. Be mindful of this section in the Community FAQ.

I created a topic, when can I expect a response?

This is an open community with people volunteering their free time to provide assistance. We’re eager to contribute to the community, but you are not guaranteed a fast response.

Be patient

• Wait a few days before bumping a topic that hasn’t received a response.
  • Do not tag individuals not involved in the topic.

Contribute as much as you expect to receive

• Contribute to the community (helping others) as much as you expect to receive help.

It is not a replacement for more structured support

• If you need SLAs, guaranteed response, privacy, SonarSource also offers Commercial Support.

There’s no native support for Slack integration with SonarCloud – if you were to need some intermediary to catch and parse the webhook, you would need to build it yourself (we can’t build it for you).