Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:
- ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps) Bitbucket
- CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI ) Bitbucket cloud
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked) added it in the pom file as plugin
- Languages of the repository Java
- Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
- And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR too
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting)
- Steps to reproduce
- Potential workaround
Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!
I would like to understand the analysis of a pull request and how it happened. In the official docs, it said that it analyses only new code added but I see that the analysis happened on all the class and it displays errors from old code.
Is there a way t oconfigure sonarcloud to focus only on the new code other than the other errors?