Global health information of the repositories

Hi

I would like to understand if there is an API that we could request in order to get global health information of the repositories that are available on attached screen:

Thanks & Regards

Hi Mishell,

Welcome to the community support!

Could you clarify your need please?

Here are some questions to help on this clarification:

Do you want the exact same rendering for the very same projects?
Do you want the exact same rendering for your own list of projects?
Do you want the extract the data (JSON for instance) for the very same projects?
Do you want the extract the data (JSON for instance) for your own list of projects?

Thanks.

Best.

Hi Olivier

Thanks for your answers,

I want to extract the data (JSON, CSV, etc for example) for my own project list and get a global metric of all projects.

Thanks greetings

Hi Mishell,

Thanks for the clarification.
You can use 2 APIs:

As a concrete example, here is an HTTP request to extract some of the metrics for VSCode, a project mentioned in the carrousel of the explore widget:
https://sonarcloud.io/api/measures/component?component=microsoft_vscode-python&metricKeys=bugs,security_hotspots

Best.

Hi Olivier

Thanks for your prompt help.

Consult, is it possible to get that report from the all organization?, And not go from project to project.

Thanks greetings

Hi,

You can only access your own organizations projects (private and public) and all public projects.
There is no API to get all the projects data at once, this is not a use case for SonarCloud.

What do you intend to do if I may ask ?

Thanks.

Best.