Getting an Error in sonarcloud Analyzer

we are doing a project where for a few months I am getting an error in the sonar cloud analyzer
the error is like, tried but not working please guide me if anyone knows the solution:

INFO: 'sonar.coverage.jacoco.xmlReportPaths' is not defined. Using default locations: target/site/jacoco/jacoco.xml,target/site/jacoco-it/jacoco.xml,build/reports/jacoco/test/jacocoTestReport.xml
INFO: No report imported, no coverage information will be imported by JaCoCo XML Report Importer
INFO: Sensor JaCoCo XML Report Importer [jacoco] (done) | time=3ms
INFO: Sensor JavaScript analysis [javascript]
INFO: Deploying custom rules bundle jar:file:/home/vsts/.sonar/cache/5b5e29635f902671c7f854f03c57c474/sonar-securityjsfrontend-plugin.jar!/js-vulnerabilities-rules-1.0.0.tgz to /home/vsts/work/1/s/.scannerwork/.sonartmp/eslint-bridge-bundle/package/custom-rules12698087724236910895
##[error]ERROR: **internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:796**
ERROR: throw err;
ERROR: internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:796
##[error]ERROR: ^
ERROR:
ERROR: Error: Cannot find module 'eslint/use-at-your-own-risk'
ERROR: Require stack:
1 Like

Same here.
Using: SonarQube CE 9.4, node v12.14.0, yarn 1.22.18 and sonarqube-scanner 2.8.1.

Hi Team, This is the addition of the errors for the above errors

Our DevOps pipelines are facing issues for the last 1 month.

Could you please check and let us know the resolution as we are paying for it and there is no other support option I can find for paid customers

Update: solved by upgrading node v12.14.0 to v12.22.11

2 Likes

Thank you so much… it worked!

Thank you so much.

Hi Bruno, My name is Ken and I am a total comes to SonarQube. I am having the same issue when upgrade from 9.2 to 9.4, and when you talk about updating node from v12.14.0 to v12.22.11. what does that mean? is this something to be configured inside the yml pipeline? sorry again to ask such stupid question. thank you

Regards,

Ken

Hello @xuy22,

You need to download and install Node.js from the official website.

Install it in the machine where the analysis are running.

Please let me know if that works.

Best regards,
Victor

Hi Victor,

Thank you so much. I will give that a go and might come back with more questions. thanks again

Regards,

Ken