Using the .NET Framework version of the Scanner for MSBuild
10:34:59.429 10:34:59.427 Uninstalling target: D:\Sanwan_Smartlight\.sonarqube\bin\targets\SonarQube.Integration.targets
10:34:59.432 10:34:59.429 sonar.verbose=true was specified - setting the log verbosity to 'Debug'
10:34:59.432 Loading the SonarQube analysis config from D:\Sanwan_Smartlight\.sonarqube\conf\SonarQubeAnalysisConfig.xml
10:34:59.434 Not running under TeamBuild
10:34:59.434 Analysis base directory: D:\Sanwan_Smartlight\.sonarqube
Bin directory: D:\Sanwan_Smartlight\.sonarqube\bin
Config directory: D:\Sanwan_Smartlight\.sonarqube\conf
Output directory: D:\Sanwan_Smartlight\.sonarqube\out
Config file: D:\Sanwan_Smartlight\.sonarqube\conf\SonarQubeAnalysisConfig.xml
10:34:59.438 Generating SonarQube project properties file to D:\Sanwan_Smartlight\.sonarqube\out\sonar-project.properties
10:34:59.441 The SonarScanner for MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects.
1. The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
2. An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0.25420.1 and higher are supported.
3. The begin, build and end steps have not all been launched from the same folder
4. None of the analyzed projects have a valid ProjectGuid and you have not used a solution (.sln)
10:34:59.442 Generation of the sonar-properties file failed. Unable to complete the analysis.
10:34:59.445 Writing processing summary to D:\Sanwan_Smartlight\.sonarqube\out\ProjectInfo.log
10:34:59.446 Post-processing failed. Exit code: 1
[.sonarqube.zip|attachment](upload://4KwXrB5C2JbqdfQRrwQ5OkN87rc.zip) (59.7 KB)
I can not find the sonar-project.properties file in “.sonarqube/out/” folder
Hello and welcome to the community!
Please give us the following version information:
- what is the version of SonarQube that you are using?
- what is the version of the Scanner for .NET (MSBuild) that you are using?
- what version of MSBuild are you using?
And we’ll need the logs:
- please give us the verbose output of the scanner commands (please run
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“MyProject” /d:sonar.verbose=true as the begin step, and please attach the output of the
- please give the output of running MSBuild in verbose mode (
Also, please tell us:
- what are the commands you are running to do the analysis?
- are you running all commands from the same folder?
In addition, please see the following guides:
Hello , here’re the information below…
184.108.40.206735 <=SonarQube version
220.127.116.11033 <=Scanner for .NET(MSBuild) version
18.104.22.168104 <=MSBuild version
Commands to do analysis
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“Sanwan” /d:sonar.host.url=“http://sparkbk01:9000” /d:sonar.login="" /d:sonar.verbose=true
MsBuild.exe /t:Rebuild /v:d
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe end /d:sonar.login=""
all command are running from the same folder
verboseLog.txt (397.1 KB)
@Daniel888 it looks from the MSBuild log that there are no MSBuild projects in your solution and that you are only building legacy ASP.NET projects. Is that correct?
Unfortunately, the scanner does not support analysing legacy ASP.NET projects. See this thread for more information.
Hello @duncanp Thank you for replay , I will create new MSBuild project ,and copy these source code in to the new project , and then try again…
Happy New Year 2022!!!
have you managed to fix the problem?
Not yet , when I try to move code to New MSBuild project , I got some compile Issues need to fix.
but, create New MSBuild project is the right way to solve my Sonarqube scan issue.
thks…maybe this issue can be closed