Files missing in code section

csharp
msbuild

(Jonathan Arrabito) #1

I am currently uploading my asp.net c# source code to my company’s on-prem instance of SonarQube. My company currently has Version 6.7.3 (build 38370) installed. We are uploading the code via a TFS build project using SonarQube.Scanner.MSBuild.exe. The log file says “SonarScanner for MSBuild 4.1.1” and INFO: SonarQube Scanner 3.1.0.1141

My code does get uploaded and my projects are analyzed successfully. But, I am noticing that some of my files are not being shown in the Code tab when I login to see what issues have come up. I cannot figure out if these specific files are not being analyzed or if they are excluded somehow. To show some proof, I have screen shots of my solution explorer and of the sonarqube code page where all the files should show up.

If you see these screen shots, you will see that Solution Explorer screen shot shows 31 files and the SonarQube Code Page screen shot only shows 22 files. Some how some of the files are missing or are not being analyzed. For example, UserDtls.aspx.cs is missing from the SonarQube page.

I have looked at the TFS Build logs. It shows all of the files in the “INFO: Source paths:”. So at this point, I am not sure where the issue could be.

Could you please help me trouble shoot this issue?

Thanks,

Jonathan Arrabito

(Elena Vilchik) #2

Can you show full logs of analysis?

(Jonathan Arrabito) #3

Where do I get the full logs?

(Elena Vilchik) #4

I think TFS Build logs is a good beginning:)

(Jonathan Arrabito) #5

I would rather not post the build log publicly. Can I send it to you privately? If so, where can I send them?

(Jonathan Arrabito) #6

Elena,

Is there a place I can send the logs to you privately?

Thanks,
Jon

(Jonathan Arrabito) #7

Elena,

Is there a place I can send the logs to you privately?

Thanks,
Jon