False positive S4275 when overriding field-backed virtual properties

The following code incorrectly suggests that I use the Foo._scroll field in Bar.Scroll, even though (1) the field is private, and therefore inaccessible, and (2) the Foo.Scroll setter (in production code) performs additional actions both before and after setting _scroll, so I’d need to call Foo.Scroll from Bar.Scroll anyway.

(S2292 and S1185 don’t appear in my production code, so I suppressed them here.)

namespace S4275;

internal class Foo {
    private int _scroll;

#pragma warning disable S2292 // For simplicity, the non-trivial portions of this property have been elided.
    public virtual int Scroll {
#pragma warning restore S2292
        get => _scroll;
        set {
            // do validation
            _scroll = value;
            // do other stuff
        }
    }
}

internal class Bar : Foo {
#pragma warning disable S1185 // For simplicity, the "do more than call the same member" portions of this property have been elided.
    public override int Scroll {
#pragma warning restore S1185
        get => base.Scroll; // Incorrect S4275: private fields cannot be accessed in derived classes
        set { // Incorrect S4275: (1) private fields cannot be accessed in derived classes,
              // and (2) failing to call the base class setter would require re-implementing the before- and after- actions.
            base.Scroll = value;
            // do more other stuff
        }
    }
}

I’m using SonarQube 8.26.0.14164 on Visual Studio 17.14.14 and Windows 11 24H2.