Failed to analyze project

DOnwloaded code from https://github.com/racodond/sonar-json-plugin and separate sonar-json-plugin jar and started sonarqube…Able to view plugins, rules… Need to analyze code…genereated token and ran command by opening cmd in code directory folder .

Getting error : Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar (default-cli) on project json: SCM provider was set to “git@github.com” but no SCM provider found for this key. Supported SCM providers are svn,git → [Help 1]

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

It’s not clear to me what you’re trying to do. Are you trying to analyze the source code of that plugin, or use it in your own SonarQube instance?

Either way, the error is telling you that somewhere an invalid value is explicitly being set for SCM provider. You should find & remove that; in the vast majority of cases the SCM provider is correctly detected from the analysis environment.

HTH,
Ann

@ganncamp Trying to analyze the source code of that plugin. am new to sonarqube … Kindly help me out .
sonar-json-plugin-master.zip (318.4 KB)

Hi,

From your screenshots, it looks like you have a failing test and warnings (not errors) with the SCM information. I’m not seeing an analysis error here. If analysis is actually ending with an error, can you provide the full analysis log in text format (rather than a screenshot)?

Ann