Failed analysis - Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.projects' with unique index 'projects_kee'

• Version 7.9.4 (build 35981)

Project has been running flawlessly for about a year. After a big refactor of the codebase we started getting the following EE

### Cause: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.projects' with unique index 'projects_kee'. The duplicate key value is (Somethig:something.cs).

I went ahead and deleted the row from the table projects to try to overcome the issue…but then another file was giving the same EE…
My analysis takes about 45min to complete, I really don’t want to wait for another analysis for it to tell me another duplicate was found…

Any idea why all the sudden I have all these duplication EEs?

My database collation is SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CS_AS, case sensitive accent sensitive…

I ended up deleting all records from the projects table for the namespace (as the previous EE where all from the same namespace).
That did it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.