Fail to process issues of component

Hello,

Since 30 days, on a working instance, I have this message on my SonarCloud analysis:

Fail to process issues of component 'llaumgui:seedboxsync:seedboxsync/core/init_defaults.py:BRANCH:develop' (Visit of Component {key=llaumgui:seedboxsync:seedboxsync/core/init_defaults.py:BRANCH:develop,type=FILE} failed)

Some informations:

Is there some change on SonarCloud behaviore ?

Hi @llaumgui

We are constantly updating our analyzers on SonarCloud. Sometimes it may lead to error or false positive. Let me ping someone working on this to help you.

Thanks.
Mickaël

Hi @llaumgui

Could you please send us the log of the analyis in debug mode so that we can have a closer look ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

thank you for your help. Log are available here.

Best regards.

Hi @llaumgui

Sorry the link has apparently expired. Could you please send it to us again ?

Thanks.

Hi,

Here or from here ?

Thx.

Second one is perfect. Thanks.

Hello,

I am having the same issue from a Java language repository at GitHub.
My repo is configured to use SonarCloud via TravisCI.
Is there any news about this issue?

UPDATE: I’m not sure if this helps but, I configured a docker image of sonarqube locally according to this post, executed the analysis with it in the same way done with sonarcloud, with the same project and configuration, and all local analysis attempts were successful. So I’m really curious to know how I can get it working with sonarcloud too.

Thanks in advance!
Best Regards,
Gui.

Hello,

I managed to solve this issue by removing the project from SonarCloud and creating a new one with the exact same name and project key as before. The organization key remained the same as well.

I remember that the last time the analysis was executed for this project I used my local computer to trigger it, years ago. So maybe this project was under a unsupported backwards compatibility state for integrating with TravisCI after years. (?)

Hopefully, it is working now.

Best regards,
Gui.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.