Fail to download scanner-developer-8.9.1.44547-all.jar

I installed sonarQube on a docker on a remote server. I do a first analysis of my project without problem but when I want to restart a second I have the following error:

##[error]org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.ScannerException: Unable to execute SonarScanner analysis
org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.ScannerException: Unable to execute SonarScanner analysis
##[error]at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherFactory.lambda$createLauncher$0(IsolatedLauncherFactory.java:85)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherFactory.lambda$createLauncher$0(IsolatedLauncherFactory.java:85)
##[error]at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherFactory.createLauncher(IsolatedLauncherFactory.java:74)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherFactory.createLauncher(IsolatedLauncherFactory.java:70)
    at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherFactory.createLauncher(IsolatedLauncherFactory.java:74)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherFactory.createLauncher(IsolatedLauncherFactory.java:70)
##[error]at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.doStart(EmbeddedScanner.java:185)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.start(EmbeddedScanner.java:123)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.execute(Main.java:73)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.main(Main.java:61)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.doStart(EmbeddedScanner.java:185)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.start(EmbeddedScanner.java:123)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.execute(Main.java:73)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.main(Main.java:61)
##[error]Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fail to download scanner-developer-8.9.1.44547-all.jar to C:\Users\VssAdministrator\.sonar\cache\_tmp\fileCache13854184563598204426.tmp
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Fail to download scanner-developer-8.9.1.44547-all.jar to C:\Users\VssAdministrator\.sonar\cache\_tmp\fileCache13854184563598204426.tmp
##[error]at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.cache.FileCache.download(FileCache.java:100)
    at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.cache.FileCache.get(FileCache.java:84)

I have to restart the docker container

Hi,

Is there any more to this stacktrace?

Ann