Error SonarQube execution : picocontainer

I just upgraded from SonarCube version 7.5 to 7.9.
Before the update, my scan on java files worked.
Following the update I added the SonarJS plugin.
And now when I run my scan through the gitlab pipeline, I get this error that error at the end of my analysis:

INFO: ANALYSIS SUCCESSFUL, you can browse http://sonar.kurmi.fr:666/dashboard?id=kurmisoftwaresuitescan
INFO: Note that you will be able to access the updated dashboard once the server has processed the submitted analysis report
INFO: More about the report processing at http://sonar.kurmi.fr:666/api/ce/task?id=AXLG17Hmbae7Zl2dGwqH
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: Total time: 24:17.476s
ERROR: Error during SonarScanner execution
INFO: Final Memory: 19M/70M
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 org.picocontainer.injectors.AbstractInjector$UnsatisfiableDependenciesException: com.talanlabs.sonar.plugins.gitlab.CommitPublishPostJob has unsatisfied dependency 'class com.talanlabs.sonar.plugins.gitlab.ReporterBuilder' for constructor 'public com.talanlabs.sonar.plugins.gitlab.CommitPublishPostJob(com.talanlabs.sonar.plugins.gitlab.GitLabPluginConfiguration,com.talanlabs.sonar.plugins.gitlab.SonarFacade,com.talanlabs.sonar.plugins.gitlab.CommitFacade,com.talanlabs.sonar.plugins.gitlab.ReporterBuilder)' from org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer$ExtendedDefaultPicoContainer@18e7143f:253<[Immutable]:org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer$ExtendedDefaultPicoContainer@50773cbd:43<|
	at org.picocontainer.injectors.ConstructorInjector.getGreediestSatisfiableConstructor(ConstructorInjector.java:191)
	at org.picocontainer.injectors.ConstructorInjector.getGreediestSatisfiableConstructor(ConstructorInjector.java:110)H

Someone know where that come frome ?
I can give my sonar.properties or my .yaml if that’s can help

Thanks for the response

Hi,

I guess you were using the community plugin for GitLab decoration? That no longer works in 7.9.

Ann

Hi,
What do you suggest?
Upgrade to 8.0 or go back to 7.5 but I won’t have the sonarJS plugin anymore.

Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

(Sorry about the missing accent mark. English keyboard :flushed:)

In fact, the “sonarJS plugin” is bundled. Just do the upgrade and you’ll find that it’s already there.

HTH,
Ann

It’s okay no worries :slight_smile:

My sonarjs plugin is already update. I just installed after update sonar to 7.9.

But my plugins git, jacoco, sonarhtml and yaml analyzer are not.
Do I need to update them ?

Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

As a general statement, you always want to keep up to date with the latest releases for the latest features & bug fixes.

Ann

Hi,
Sure !
But it’s can be the origin of my problem ?
Because after upgrade all my plugins I have always the same error

Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

Sorry, but I’m not sure which “it” you mean. The community GitLab plugin doesn’t work with recent versions and it seems to be referenced in your initial report:

So I think that’s the root of your problem.

Ann