ERROR: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The "build-wrapper-dump.json" file was found but 0 C/C++/Objective-C files were analyzed

Hi,
I have already used SonarQube to test some java code but I have recently suscribed for a free trial for the Developer Edition. However, I cannot analyze my code in C because I get the following error with " sonar-scanner.bat -Dproject.settings=./sonar-scanner.properties":

The compilation is completing without any errors with “build-wrapper-win-x86-64.exe” :

I join you also the .json file created after the compilation. build-wrapper-dump.json.txt (513 Bytes)

Sorry, here it’s the rigth file : build-wrapper-dump.json (35.6 KB)

Hello @emilie,

Welcome to the community!

The documentation is saying the BuildWrapper will work with:

any build tool that performs a full build

Did you run a full build?
Which command did you use?

Thanks
Alex

Hello Alex,

I use the command : ```
build-wrapper-win-x86-64.exe --out-dir build_wrapper_output_directory make clean all

@emilie,

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Currently, our support for cygwin is not smooth.
First, you need to set explicitly an env variable :
export CYGWIN=wincmdln
You can look at this ticket: CPP-1249

And for the Standard include directory, you have to specify them explicitly using windows style to avoid parsing error:
CPP-2438

The support of GCC with MinGW is currently better.

Thanks,

Hello Abbas,

Thanks for your reply. But the error still remains with your solution…
I tried with MinGW but I have also an error. Do you have any other idea with cygwin ?

@emilie, Can you share your .log/.json file in both cases:

• When running with cygwin after setting the variable export CYGWIN=wincmdln
  • When running with MinGW

Thanks,

Hello Abbas,

Here are my files with cygwin : build-wrapper.log (55.8 KB) build-wrapper-dump.json (36.0 KB)

With MinGW, the error is a can’t execute the commande cmake correctly. Here is the error after the command : cmake.exe -G “MinGWMakefiles” …

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.