Error in SonarLint for IntelliJ CLion 2023.3.1

Environment:

• Java: JetBrains s.r.o. 17.0.9
  • IDE: CLion 2023.3.1
  • SonarLint: 10.1.1.77150
java.lang.Throwable:       Symbol building is not allowed: 1702748411665 . 
      Loaded: false
      Dumb:   true
      Previous activities: 
      rebuildSymbols 1702746701242: START
rebuildSymbols 1702746701242: END after 16299
rebuildSymbols 1702748409475: START
	at c.ij.oa.diagnostic.Logger.error(Logger.java:376)
	at com.jetbrains.cidr.lang.symbols.symtable.building.OCBuildingActivityExecutionService.assertParsingAndSymbolBuildingAllowed(OCBuildingActivityExecutionService.kt:80)
	at com.jetbrains.cidr.lang.symbols.symtable.FileSymbolTable.forFile(FileSymbolTable.java:248)
	at com.jetbrains.cidr.lang.symbols.symtable.FileSymbolTable.forFile(FileSymbolTable.java:240)
	at com.jetbrains.cidr.lang.preprocessor.OCImportGraph.traverseWithIncludes(OCImportGraph.java:147)
	at com.jetbrains.cidr.lang.preprocessor.OCImportGraph.getAllRootHeaders(OCImportGraph.java:204)
	at com.jetbrains.cidr.lang.preprocessor.OCImportGraph.fillHeaderConfigurationsForRoot(OCImportGraph.java:281)
	at com.jetbrains.cidr.lang.preprocessor.OCResolveRootAndConfigurationCache.inferResolveRootAndActiveConfigurationForHeader(OCResolveRootAndConfigurationCache.java:153)
	at com.jetbrains.cidr.lang.preprocessor.OCResolveRootAndConfigurationCache.inferResolveRootAndActiveConfiguration(OCResolveRootAndConfigurationCache.java:95)
	at com.jetbrains.cidr.lang.preprocessor.OCResolveRootAndConfigurationCache.inferAndCache(OCResolveRootAndConfigurationCache.java:74)

Hey there.

There does not seem to be anything related to SonarLint in this stack trace, maybe this is an exception that happened at the same time as another one? Do you remember in which context it appeared, what was happening in the IDE around that time?

Hi Colin,

I believe this happened at CLion startup, but I don’t know how the stack traces got confused. As I lack other information, and no longer have any stack traces from Sonar, you can feel free to close this issue.

Thank you for taking a look!