We are facing issue “Failed to upload report - 500: An error has occurred”. Below are the details.
- Using SonarQube 5.6, running scan with jenkins (2.73) using gradle plugin (4.8)
- Getting below error once the sonar scan is done:
Task :sonarqube FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ‘:sonarqube’.
Failed to upload report - 500: An error has occurred. Please contact your administrator
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.’’’
- As per various search results, we believe it should be related to this (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43143792/sonarqube-scanner-report-upload-error-500)
- As recommended we have already increased max_allowed_packet to 256M, and innodb_log_file_size to 128M, but still resulted in same error.
- Wierd thing is (may be due to old sonar version), we can’t see any logs for this in sonar server. We have to rely on jenkins logs only. Can someone please suggest how to enable detailed logging for sonar server. I don’t think our version has a web.log file option. Our sonar is running in docker container.
Kindly suggest. Thank you.