[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar (de

I am facing this issue, Kindly help to fix. I have gone through many solutions. Not get my results.

Using below:

Sonarqube V 6.7.6
plguin sonar 2.15
maven plguin 3.20
java 1.8.0

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar (default-cli) on project myweb: Not authorized. Please check the properties sonar.login and sonar.password. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
[Pipeline] }
WARN: Unable to locate 'report-task.txt' in the workspace. Did the SonarScanner succeed?
[Pipeline] // withSonarQubeEnv
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // stage
[Pipeline] }
[Pipeline] // node
[Pipeline] End of Pipeline
ERROR: script returned exit code 1
Finished: FAILURE

Hi,

Your version is way past EOL. You should upgrade to either the latest version or the current LTS at your earliest convenience. Your upgrade path is:

6.7.6 → 7.9.6 → 8.9.10 → 9.8 (last step optional)

(Note that the release of a new LTS, 9.9, is expected on 7 Feb 2023.)

You may find the Upgrade Guide and the LTS-to-LTS Upgrade Notes helpful. If you have questions about upgrading, feel free to open a new thread for that here.

If your error persists after upgrade, please come back to us.