Error during SonarQube Scanner execution java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException

Hello all,
I am using SonarQube7.9.
In my iOS application primary language I used swift and I have used one objective c library I got the following error.Need some help.Thankyou

ERROR: 

The only way to get an accurate analysis of C/C++/Objective-C files is by using the SonarSource build-wrapper
and setting the property "sonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output", but it was not specified.

If you don't want to analyze C/C++/Objective-C files, then prevent them from being analyzed by setting the following properties:

sonar.c.file.suffixes=-
    sonar.cpp.file.suffixes=-
    sonar.objc.file.suffixes=-

12:11:02.436 INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:11:02.436 INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE
12:11:02.436 INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:11:02.437 INFO: Total time: 1:05.990s
12:11:02.787 INFO: Final Memory: 48M/167M
12:11:02.787 INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:11:02.787 ERROR: Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: 

The only way to get an accurate analysis of C/C++/Objective-C files is by using the SonarSource build-wrapper
and setting the property "sonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output", but it was not specified.

If you don't want to analyze C/C++/Objective-C files, then prevent them from being analyzed by setting the following properties:

sonar.c.file.suffixes=-

Hello @Ramk,

I invite you to read the following documentation page: https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/analysis/languages/cfamily/

It is not clear from your message what is the error and what you are trying to achieve, please give more details.

Hi @mpaladin
In my iOS project I have used one objective c library and I am trying to integrate SonarQube in my project but when I specify

sonar-scanner   -Dsonar.projectKey=agiliztechdev_examina_ios_app_v2   -Dsonar.organization=agiliztechdev   -Dsonar.sources=.   -Dsonar.host.url=https://sonarcloud.io   -Dsonar.login=13b7c39c7af22206d8995c0ebfe10fd14ed4d1bc -sonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output="bw_output" build-wrapper-win-x86-64.exe --out-dir bw_output MSBuild.exe /t:Rebuild
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe end

I got the following error

Unrecognized option: -sonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output=bw_output

ERROR: 

sonar.c.file.suffixes=-

INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE
INFO: Total time: 41.244s
INFO: Final Memory: 48M/167M
ERROR: Error during SonarQube Scanner execution
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: 

sonar.c.file.suffixes=-

at com.sonar.cpp.plugin.CFamilySensor.execute(CFamilySensor.java:116)
	at org.sonar.scanner.sensor.AbstractSensorWrapper.analyse(AbstractSensorWrapper.java:48)
	at org.sonar.scanner.sensor.ModuleSensorsExecutor.execute(ModuleSensorsExecutor.java:85)
	at org.sonar.scanner.sensor.ModuleSensorsExecutor.execute(ModuleSensorsExecutor.java:62)
	at org.sonar.scanner.scan.ModuleScanContainer.doAfterStart(ModuleScanContainer.java:82)
	at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:136)
	at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:122)
	at org.sonar.scanner.scan.ProjectScanContainer.scan(ProjectScanContainer.java:400)
	at org.sonar.scanner.scan.ProjectScanContainer.scanRecursively(ProjectScanContainer.java:395)
	at org.sonar.scanner.scan.ProjectScanContainer.doAfterStart(ProjectScanContainer.java:358)
	at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer.startComponents(ComponentContainer.java:136)
	at org.sonar.core.platform.ComponentContainer.execute(ComponentContainer.java:122)
	at org.sonar.scanner.bootstrap.GlobalContainer.doAfterStart(GlobalContainer.java:141)
	at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.doExecute(Batch.java:73)
	at org.sonar.batch.bootstrapper.Batch.execute(Batch.java:67)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.batch.BatchIsolatedLauncher.execute(BatchIsolatedLauncher.java:46)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.internal.IsolatedLauncherProxy.invoke(IsolatedLauncherProxy.java:60)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.doExecute(EmbeddedScanner.java:185)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.api.EmbeddedScanner.execute(EmbeddedScanner.java:137)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.execute(Main.java:112)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.execute(Main.java:75)
	at org.sonarsource.scanner.cli.Main.main(Main.java:61)
ERROR:

Hi @Ramk,

I am sorry but your post is not understandable, please take the time to write something meaningful and to read properly SonarQube documentation.

@Ramk do you notice that compared to specification of other properties such as

-Dsonar.projectKey=agiliztechdev_examina_ios_app_v2

in this one there is missing D after - before sonar ?